The Ten Commandments for Making Money Series is the best series on money and success on the CFF blog.
It’s been proven that, as a group, the Jewish people are some of the most successful in the world when it comes to business and money. Why is that? It’s because of the teaching they receive from a very young age. The wisdom they are taught from the Torah and other ancient texts allow them to develop the right mindset and principles to live by that allow them to succeed in those areas.
The “Ten Commandments of Making Money” is a series of articles are based on Ancient Jewish teachings that every Jewish household is very familiar with. Specifically, these ten commandments are from a mind blowing book, “Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments For Making Money” by Rabbi Daniel Lapin.
Whether you are Jewish or Christian, learning these basic principles and practicing them in your life will ensure that you are as successful in business and life as you can possibly be. Enjoy the articles!
The Ten Commandments For Making Money
1. Believe in the Dignity and Morality of Business
2. Extend the Network of Your Connectedness to Many People
3. Get to Know Yourself
4. Do Not Pursue Perfection
5. Lead Consistently and Constantly
6. Constantly Change the Changeable, While Steadfastly Clinging to the Unchangeable
7. Learn to Foretell the Future
8. Know Your Money
9. Act Rich: Give Away 10% of Your After Tax Income
10. Never Retire