I'm extremely passionate about teaching others how to manage money well. In fact, teaching you how to master your money is a calling for me, and I've been doing it for over a dozen years now.
And that's why I developed this course.
The free Master Your Money email course shows you all the basics of managing money you need to get complete control over your money, get out of debt, make more money, and build wealth like you never have before.
In this free email course, I'm teaching you all the money lessons I've learned over the years and used in my own life.
I'll be teaching you all the money tips that my wife Angie and I have used to:
- Get rid of all our consumer debt.
- Pay cash for our cars.
- Pay cash for two college degrees (two more coming soon!).
- Generously support causes we believe in.
- Pay cash for our vacations.
- Totally eliminate the stress and other problems that come with dealing with too much debt!
Debt Doesn't Have to Rule Your Life
Over the years too many people have become used to the idea of having debt. It's become something that most people believe is just an inevitable part of life.
The result is:
- Total student loan debt is over $1.2 trillion. That's over $32,000 per person!
- Total consumer debt is $3.6 trillion.
- 68% of people are living paycheck to paycheck
- 63% don't have enough savings to cover a $500 emergency
- The average household has $9,600 in credit card debt
These statistics are extremely disheartening, but it doesn't have to be that way.
If you fall into one or more of the financial categories above, you need this free email course!
Master Your Money- Free 10-Day Email Course
Every day for the next 10 days, you'll receive an email from me covering an important topic that deals directly with your financial situation, helping you achieve the financial freedom you're looking for.
Here's a quick outline of what you'll learn in this 10 day Master Your Money free email course:
- Day 1: The Possibilities- How Debt Freedom Changes Your Life
- Day 2: You Gotta Start With a Budget
- Day 3: How to Start a Budget Without Failing Miserably
- Day 4: Everything You Need to Know About Emergency Funds
- Day 5: The 6 Simple Steps to Get Out of Debt
- Day 6: Pay Yourself Second
- Day 7: 6 Steps to Start Investing Your Money Wisely (It’s Easy!)
- Day 8: Start Making More Money
- Day 9: Saving Money Can Be Easy and Fun
- Day 10: Generosity is Key
Inside the course you'll get free printables to help you get a clear vision for your finances and make a customized plan to get total control over how you manage your money.
All you have to do is click this link to sign up, or fill out the form below to get started.